Biological and Ecological Support
Ecosphere has extensive experience providing biological and ecological support services for planning, construction, and operation of large water development projects including the Animas La Plata Project and the Navajo Gallup Water Service Project. Ecosphere has several staff members with extensive Clean Water Act compliance experience particularly in desert and ephemeral stream environments.
Water resource development services include:
- Special status species survey, habitat assessment, and monitoring
- Construction monitoring and staff training
- NEPA compliance and support
- Wetland delineation, monitoring, and mitigation
- Clean Water Act compliance, permitting, mitigation planning, and monitoring